Enter to Win a Carload Pass to the Festival of Lights
Online Database by Caspio
Festival of Lights Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Festival of Lights Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to U.S. legal residents of New York State who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WGRZ-TV and The Fairgrounds (collectively, “Sponsor”), Gannett Co., Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on November 25, 2013 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, December 1, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Online Entry: To enter, complete an Official Entry Form by visiting http://www.wgrz.com/life/contests/contestscoupons/, clicking on the Festival of Lights Sweepstakes link, completing all of the required information including your name, email address, age, gender, and daytime telephone and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
You may enter the Sweepstakes as often as you like but only one (1) prize per person and per household. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, December 1, 2013.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, late, misdirected, or illegible entries, or failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. Fifteen (15) winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about Monday, December 2, 2013 from among all eligible entries received by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, December 1, 2013. Only one winner per household.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each winner will receive one (1) Carload Pass to The Fairgrounds’ Festival of Lights, 5820 South Park Avenue, Hamburg, NY 14075 authorizing admission for one vehicle (ARV: $20.00 per pass). Carload passes may not be used for vehicles with 15 or more passengers. Tickets valid through the closing of the festival on Sunday, December 29, 2013. See www.the-fairgrounds.com/festival-lights/ for more information.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each winner will be notified on or about Monday, December 2, 2013 at the telephone number and/or email provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours and will leave no messages. Failure to reach any winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of such winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 259 Delaware Avenue Buffalo NY 14202 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays) and must present valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and a liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of The Fairgrounds, including closings, schedule changes or features.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Festival of Lights Sweepstakes is sponsored by WGRZ-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after Monday, December 9, 2013 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://www.wgrz.com/life/contests/festivaloflights or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), Festival of Lights Sweepstakes, 259 Delaware Avenue Buffalo NY 14202. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Carole DiRienzo at (716) 856-7672 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.